Of all the medicinal and pharmaceutical supplies known to mankind, I have to agree "Laughter is the best medicine!"
We recently moved. Let's just say the previous residence was complicated. We stayed in our new home for the first time this past weekend and I realized that simple things in life can bring so much joy.
I could hear the laughter of my children again. What sweet pleasure that made in my tympanic membrane. It brought an instant smile to my face and tears to my eyes. I love to hear my children full of happiness and joy.
What a difference the environment can play. My stress level has even decreased.
Choose carefully who, when, where, and why; when allowing people to enter your life. Remember family ties are not always a connection of bloodline but rather a respect and yearning to embrace one another.
So as I continue this journey, I am satisfied with the recent change....and I am convinced that Laughter is the best medicine!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats! Yes in deed laughter is the best medicine and I must say, its long overdue.
ReplyDeleteReading the statement " I could hear the laughter of my children again, I love to hear my children full of happiness and joy" made me smile instantly as well.
I'm happy for you and your family and I wish you well on your "journey to healing".
Enjoy your new home!!