I really wanted my first post to be more enlightening than this one is going to be but I got this blog up and running and just was so exscited I wanted to shout out to anyone that was blogging. I started blogging in hopes of sharing my thoughts and experiences to be able to reach out to other people. We should all support one another, for we are our brothers keeper and our sisters keeper. I would like to illuminate that I am spiritual but not religious, if that makes resounding sense to you.
I am going to share many of my personal experiences in life hoping it will help my growing process as well. I have a difficult time forgiving, not others, but myself. It's a work in progress everyday.
I am also going to share happy, positive, frivilous, and sometimes downright ridiculous moments. I want to share thoughts on top story headlines as well and get a feel for what people are truly thinking. I would like everyone to just rememeber one word with me: TRUTH. I love it! Just be truthful....
I wish to thank all the bloggers for the knowledge I have received, it has encouraged my personal participation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats to you my sista! I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteIt is exciting news knowing that something said through my blogging has encouraged you.
My blog again was birth out of inspiration from a friend, out of love, pain, insight, empowerment and lots of encouragement. With that said, I expect that others will feel the sense of inspiration. They will feel the desire and be inspired to begin blogging.
I wish you well with your blogging. I see that you have already begun following a blog. Hopefully, you will follow my page as well and we can support one another.
Stay true but most importantily....Keep it REAL.
Much love and journey on to blogging changing mind, body and soul.
Thank you Stella so much for taking the time to comment...much love to you as well...I will take your advice to heart...I appreciate all the support....I definitely am lokking to fuel the mind, body, and soul.
ReplyDelete