Watching the behavior pattern of people is literally amusing. Really, I could sit for hours and just watch people, every kind of people; cause you know they say it takes every kind of people.
Unfortunately, that includes the mean spirited as well....what is most annoying is those who try to exist in a world of non-acceptance. They are controlling, vindictive, greedy and definitely unable to accept change. Those are the people that have a high tendency to signify. Boy can they signify...
The funny thing is that they don't believe anyone notices their behavior....well I.C.U. I don't like it and I am trying to remove them from my atmosphere both physically and spiritually. Usually I'm decent at spotting them to so just wanted to add: ICU from a mile away!
It's time to do a little cleaning and cleansing for body, mind, and soul. I am working on ridding the negative components from my life and accentuating on positive influence. I am also learning to forgive myself for the choices I have made. The choices that have placed me in a compromising situation at times and effected my journey as well as my childrens. That's a bit more difficult for me, but hey it's a work in progress and that's a good thing: "Progress".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment